Today on the Life Science Success podcast my guest is Sal Buscemi. Sal is a notable figure in the world of finance and real estate, has made a name for himself through his impressive portfolio of investments and his leadership roles in various investment offices. Currently serving as the CEO and Co-Founding Partner of HRN, a private multi-family investment office, as well as the CEO for Dandrew Partners Capital Management.
- Sal Buscemi discusses the importance of understanding the science and evaluating user feedback effectively
- He advises making investment opportunities attractive to investors, as they are unlikely to focus on the math
- Sal emphasizes the significance of building relationships and networking, as it is important for building a brand and reputation
- He expresses concerns about the potential destabilization of the petro dollar and the impact it might have on the strength of the country
- Sal mentions that he enjoys building things, meeting new people, and making an impact in the life sciences industry