In this episode of the Life Science Success podcast, my guest is Martin-Immanuel Bittner 𝘔𝘋 𝘋𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭 𝘍𝘙𝘚𝘈. Martin-Immanuel is the CEO & Co-Founder of Arctoris, a biotech platform company powered by robotics and machine learning based in Oxford and Boston.
Martin-Immanuel Bittner is the CEO and founder of Arctoris, a biotech platform company focused on drug discovery with partnerships worldwide.
- Martin-Immanuel Bittner is the CEO and founder of Arctoris, a biotech platform company powered by robotics and machine learning based in Oxford and Boston
- The company’s focus is on drug discovery, and it has partnerships with dozens of biotech and pharma companies worldwide
- The company is actively hiring and anticipates continued revenue growth and team growth in the coming years
- Bittner is excited about the continued drive towards having physiologically more relevant model systems
- Bittner sees AI and machine learning as powerful tools that will be increasingly adopted in a drug discovery context and predicts that all drugs reaching the market will have had some form of AI involvement in the future
- Bittner is concerned about human health being jeopardized by conflicts between different geopolitical blocks and the risk management that companies need to consider
- Bittner is excited about the transformation of the industry and the opportunities that lie ahead with new technologies and techniques that can bring more and better drugs to patients faster