In this episode of Life Science Success my guest is Kent Wakeford. Kent is the co-founder and Co-CEO of Form Bio an organization that focuses on providing computational life sciences and AI solutions to biotech and biopharma companies.
- Form Bio was spun out of Colossal Bioscience, and focuses on providing computational life sciences and AI solutions to biotech and biopharma companies
- Form Bio announced a partnership with Google as part of the Google multi omic suite of products
- Form Bio’s computational platform focuses specifically on cell and gene therapy, and is designed to optimize the manufacturability of these therapies
- Kent Wakeford is inspired by the potential of AI to transform the industry, and is concerned about the need to change the infrastructure to make drug development more efficient
- Kent Wakeford believes that collaboration is key to solving industry-wide problems, and that the speed of innovation is transformative