In this episode of Life Science Success, my guest is Katherine Vega Stultz. Katherine is the President and CEO of Ocelot Bio, a clinical stage company focused on developing innovative therapeutics to significantly improve outcomes for patients with end-stage liver disease.
In this episode of Life Science Success my guest is Katherine Vega Stultz and we touch upon a number of topics, including the non-linear path of career growth, the importance of being a generalist in a specialized industry, and the challenges and opportunities facing Ocelot Bio, a private venture-backed company that is focused on liver disease. Stultz talks about the importance of team collaboration, transparency, and communication, and how her experiences have helped her develop a continuous improvement mindset. She also discusses her passion for tackling complex problems that impact people’s lives and how she is excited to be in a position of leadership that advocates for diversity and talent.
- Non-linear path of career growth
- Importance of being a generalist in a specialized industry
- Challenges and opportunities facing Ocelot Bio
- Importance of team collaboration, transparency, and communication
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Passion for tackling complex problems that impact people’s lives
- Advocacy for diversity and talent in leadership