In this episode of Life Science Success, my guest is Gino Martini. Gino is the CEO of the Precision Health Technologies Accelerator (PHTA Ltd). Previously, he was the Chief Scientist of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
Key Topics Covered:
- Description of an accelerator program for health tech companies
- The importance of social interaction for innovation in a hybrid work environment
- Excitement for precision medicine and personalized treatment plans
- Interest in bedside manufacturing and its potential for patient care
- Challenges in the life sciences industry, such as the lack of lab space and access to skills
- Opportunities in precision medicine, bedside manufacturing, and the microbiome