In this episode of Life Science Success, my guest is David Baram. David Baram is the co-founder and CEO of Emendo Biotherapeutics. David has taken Emendo from the pre-seed stage through multiple financing rounds and a successful acquisition in 2020.
- Don Davis, PhD, MBA interviews David Baram, PhD, CEO of Emendo Biotherapeautics
- Mendo is focused on developing gene editing therapies for rare and prevalent diseases, including cardiovascular diseases.
- They discuss the challenges of managing a company with different interests at play, including investors and patients.
- They touch on the potential of AI and the need for regulation and control.
- David shares his motivation and excitement in achieving his goals and seeing his inventions materialize.