In this episode of the Life Science Success podcast, my guest is Bremer Louw. Bremer is the vice president of operations at Bioforum, a data focused CRO. He has been in the clinical research industry for over 15 years and has extensive experience in data management and biostatistics programming.
Bremer Louw, VP of Operations at Bioform, discusses the company’s focus on meeting customer needs and building solutions for complex problems. He also expresses concerns about the pace of innovation and the ethical and regulatory implications of machine learning and artificial intelligence in the life sciences industry. Louw emphasizes the importance of small successes and momentum in achieving larger goals.
- Bioform is a smaller, more nimble organization with a different culture than larger companies like IQVIA.
- Bioform is attentive to customers’ needs and works to meet them on an individual basis.
- Bremer Louw, the VP of Operations at Bioform, is responsible for overseeing operational metrics, professional services, quality, business development, and innovation.
- Bioform works with both drug and diagnostic companies.
- Louw is concerned about the pace of innovation in the industry and the ethical and regulatory implications of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Louw emphasizes the importance of small successes and momentum in achieving larger goals.