In this episode of Life Science Success my Guest is Alex Zhavoronkov. Alex is the CEO Insilico Medicine an AI-powered drug discovery company.
- Insilico Medicine has progressed three internally-derived assets into human clinical trials.
- Insilico Medicine has discovered over 30 other programs in different stages.
- Insilico Medicine incorporates three engines in their platform: biology, chemistry, and clinical.
- They generate normal molecules with desired properties using 42 generative engines.
- They have a system that predicts clinical trials outcomes.
- Insilico Medicine’s main strategy is partnering with pharma companies at the preclinical candidate stage.
- They value patient first, relentless innovation, and transparency and integrity.
- Alex’s biggest concern is human tendency to prioritize unimportant things over important ones.
- Alex is excited about large language models, multimodal generative AI, robotics, and quantum computing.