In this episode of Life Science Success, we are welcoming back Dr. AJ Mellott. Dr. Mellott is the CEO and Co-Founder, Ronawk manufacturer of customized tissue-mimetic technology that is advancing science.
- Dr. AJ Mellott is the CEO and co-founder of Ronawk, a company that specializes in creating hydrogel substrates that mimic various tissues in the human or animal body.
- Ronawk’s tissue mimetic technology is used in cell culture to produce high-quality, active cells that are valuable for medical and diagnostic applications.
- The company has recently expanded and moved to Overland Park, Kansas, and has experienced significant growth in its team and production practices.
- Ronawk’s technology has facilitated collaborations between researchers in different fields and has lowered barriers to experimentation and innovation in the life sciences.
- Dr. Mellott is excited about the potential of AI and machine learning to streamline research processes and the personalized screening of therapies for patients, ultimately improving healthcare outcomes.